- Monthly: Board Meetings are at 6pm at our office at 135 Mirona Road (in the rear of the building) on the third Wednesday of every month - open to the Public.
Past Events & Press
- December 2016: Thank you to the Atlantic Grill in Rye NH for deisnging the "Raspberry Working Mule" cocktail as part of their Cheer to Charity program for us! A portion of the proceeds were donated to Community Toolbox.
- December 9, 2016: Holiday Disco Ball - Thank you to everyone who joined us on Friday, December 9 for this incredible evening to support Community Toolbox. Silent Auction Items, Games, Prizes and incredible music made this a night to remember.
- December 13, 2016: Spinning Generosity - For the third year, Community Toolbox was THRILLED to participate in the annual Spinning Generosity event at LizFit in Portsmouth.
- November 1, 2016: Flatbread Pizza Night in Hampton, NH.
- August 20, 2016: Carwash at Northeast Credit Union
- June 15 - July 15, 2016: $10,000 Matching Donation Challenge. Thank you tremendously to everyone who supported us!
- April 19, 2016: Flatbread Pizza Night in Hampton, NH.
- March 1 and March 8, 2016: Roberts Maine Grill featured Community Toolbox for their Community Supper. Click HERE for details.
- February 2016: Flatbread Pizza Night in Portsmouth. Click HERE for details.
- December 2015: Another amazing non-profit, The Fabulous Find, is a thrift shop in Kittery. They donate their monthly proceeds each month to local non-profits who can use the funds for their programs. In December, we were honored to be one of those partner programs - and, to our shock and surprise, they raised over $5,500 for our Fix It Program. Check it out HERE.
- December 2015: Community Toolbox was THRILLED to participate in the 2015 Spinning Generosity event at LizFit in Portsmouth. For 7 days, stationary bike riders came and pledged their donations to 7 different causes. The weeklong event raised over $21,000 for the 7 charities, and we were so blessed to have raised over $4,000!! Click HERE for a photo of our team!!
- September - October 2015: Patrick Dorow Productions (PDP) has selected Community Toolbox as the Community Focus Program Partner for their two upcoming productions: The Summer of 42, and Melvin the Pelican! Performances run from September 25th to October 11th at The Players' Ring in Portsmouth. Please visit www.patrickdorowproductions.com to learn more and buy tickets!
- We're On TV!! There is an amazing program on Portsmouth Public Television called So Much for Seniors, a program produced by seniors for seniors. We were lucky enough to be featured on their segment "Good to Know." Check it all out on their website at So Much for Seniors!!
- Community Toolbox wins $25,000 EFNH AMP NH 2015 Grant - Huge thanks to the Entrepreneur Foundation of NH and NH Charitable Foundation!! On Thursday, April 30th, these two amazing organizations awarded us a $25,000 grant to expand the fix it program to meet the high demands for our services. We are SO grateful for their faith in us! To read more about the pitch event, their organizations and the grant, click HERE.
- Portsmouth Rotary Club donates $2,000! As part of their Basic Needs Committee, members of the Portsmouth Rotary Club have donated $2,000, which will be used DIRECTLY toward funding our most at-risk clients.
- June 2015: Country Line Dancing! Join us for a fun evening of country line dancing! Lessons will be provided by one of the seacoast's top instructors. Food and raffle prizes are included too. 6pm - Midnight at Rockingham Ballroom (22 Ash Swamp Road, Newmarket, NH).Learn more (and purchase tickets) to this upcoming event! We had a GREAT time Country Line Dancing! Loads of delicious food, lessons provided by one of the seacoast's top instructors, awesome raffle prizes and great people. HUGE thanks to The Rockingham Ballroom for a great night, and to all the awesome donors for the raffle prizes!! Special shout out to our friends at WOKQ for the Zac Brown Band tickets!!
- April 11, 2015: 9am to 2pm - Cuts for a Cause!! At Newbury North Salon in North Hampton. Cuts for a Cause was a huge success! HUGE thanks to the wonderful women of Newbury North Salon and LH Nails in North Hampton for donating their time and helping us raise $800 for the fix it program!! To see pix of the day, check out our Facebook page!
- April 2015: Every Tuesday through April 30th - Community Pint Nights at The Portsmouth Brewery!! Join us from 11:30am - 12:25am downtown at The Portsmouth Brewery for Community Pint Nights. For every pint you raise to your lips, you can earn money for our fix it program. Click HERE to learn more.
- March/February 2015: Thank you to Martingale Wharf for supporting us with the Give Back Wednesdays event!!
- January 2015: Thanks to Community Oven in Hampton, NH! We had a great time celebrating community, meeting new people, eating tasty pizza for a purpose - it was truly a FUNdraiser!
- December 2014: Community Toolbox was featured in this fantastic article in Seacoast Online about how we partnered with Womenaid of Greater Squamscott to help Patsy live in a safer home.
- December 2014: HUGE thanks to Liz Forkel at LizFit - on December 9 she allowed us to participate in Spinning Generosity, a 7-day fundraiser supporting 7 charities. We raised over $2,700!! Learn more about this great event in this great article on Seacoast Online.
- October 2014: Thank you to Margarita's on Rt. 1 in Portsmouth for allowing us to participate in Noche Mexicana on Thursday October 9. It was a great success!
- September 2014: Thank you to Flatbread in downtown Portsmouth NH! We had a VERY successful fundraiser there on September 30 and they are an amazing, community-centric team!!
- June 2014: The Green Alliance, Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce, and representatives from Senator Kelly Ayotte's office, as well as many friends, family members and community joined us for our Grand Opening to celebrate our approved 401c3 non-profit tax status!!
- March 2014: Our thanks to the NH CIBOR event held on Thursday March 13 at 5:30pm at the British Beer Company in Portsmouth to benefit Community Toolbox!
- October 2013: Community Toolbox was featured in the Portsmouth Herald as one of the newest non-profit organizations in Seacoast, NH. Check out the article and learn more!